Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Research for the CCR

In class today we learned more about the CCR (Creative Critical Reflection), which is the final part of our project. The purpose of the CCR is to reflect on the production, respond to some questions, and just to express our personality. We learned that this should not be too long of a video because no one wants to watch a 20 minute video about someone's AICE Media project. The best strategy is to keep it short and concise, while still meeting all of the requirements. Throughout our CCR, we must answer 4 different questions about our specific project. 

1. How does your product use or challenge genre conventions and how does it represent social groups? 

2. How does your product engage with the audience and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

4. How did you integrate technologies-- software, hardware, and online-- in this project?

The majority of the time in the video will be used to answer these questions in a creative way. Then at the end, I can say my "thank yous" to the people who helped out with this production. In the ending, I will also need to say what I would do differently next time in order to make the project even better. All in all, I just need to remember to be creative, have a plan, and to incorporate my research in some way. 

Right now I am going to look at more examples of CCRs of previous students to try and think of what I should do in my CCR. I'll keep you guys updated!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birdcage

This is it guys! We have officially reached the end of the project! With no further ado, here is my film opening "Birdcage". Hope ...