Wednesday, February 23, 2022

An incredible discovery!!

Hi guys!! The final details of the plot of our film opening is still being determined but in the mean time, I have made an incredible discovery. Even before we started finalizing genres and possible plots, my partner and I knew that we wanted to focus on music because it is a big interest for both of us. We also think that using music in openings is also a very common thing and is a tool that can make the audience more interested in a piece. 

The problem with wanting to use music was that we would have to use copyright free music or we would need special permission from the artist to use their music in our opening. So instead, I made a quick google search for copyright free music today to see if there was even anything good available that we could possibly use. In my search, I found this website called "Uppbeat". My partner and I put in our headphones and began listening to the songs and to our surprise the music on this website was very good. We are keeping our eyes on the songs "What a Feeling" and "Wrong Way". We would use the first song at the beginning of the film while we show the credits because it is has a very upbeat sound. For the other song, we were thinking about using when the main character is storming off because it is like a rock sound and would fit the direction that we are trying to go for our film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birdcage

This is it guys! We have officially reached the end of the project! With no further ado, here is my film opening "Birdcage". Hope ...